Health care costs continue to rise around the world.
Employer-sponsored health care programs in the U.S. are under siege. Annual expenses average — and sometimes exceed — $11,000 per employee. Not surprisingly, in some countries, government-sponsored benefits are being scaled back to address both the current fiscal crisis and the longer-term strain caused by rapidly aging populations.
Towers Watson works closely with organizations to help control health care costs, while keeping employees healthy and productive. Our flexible solutions help you evaluate employee population health risks and needs, and develop global and local health and group benefit strategies. And they help you design, implement, fund and manage a variety of health and group benefit programs.
We can also help you assess, select and manage vendors and service providers.
Our capabilities include:
- Program Strategy, Design and Pricing
- Retiree Medical Benefit Strategy
- Vendor Evaluation, Selection and Management
- Performance Measurement and Monitoring
- U.S. Health Care Reform Strategy and Compliance
- Health Condition Management
- Health Promotion, Wellness and Productivity
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Consulting
- Pharmacy Group Purchasing
- Workforce Well-Being Evaluation
- Employer-Sponsored Health Centers
- Disability and Absence Management
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefit Strategy and Operation
- Employee Education and Research
- Communication and Change Management
- Development of Funding Strategies
- Claim, Financial and Operational Audits
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Reserve Setting
- Legislative and Regulatory Compliance
- Health and Welfare Administration
- Dependent Eligibility Verification Services