Developing a retirement program that helps employees achieve a comfortable retirement while working within the boundaries of an organization’s financial resources can challenge the savviest organization. Cost, risk and volatility remain key considerations, but organizations also grapple with the impact of their decisions on workforce planning and talent management.
- Have you reassessed your retirement programs in light of capital market volatility, recent legislation and your organization’s fiscal needs?
- What type and level of commitment is right for your organization?
- Do you adjust your pension investment strategies to reflect variable interest rate environments?
- What strategies will help you achieve your pension de-risking goals?
- Are you investing in program features that help employees understand their savings options and learn how to manage their investments to meet future needs?