Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Our focus is on giving you the clarity to make the right decisions and take the right actions. And our approach is grounded in perspective — the kind that comes from our deep experience working on a wide range of issues.
Diversity and Inclusion at Towers Watson
But more important, our perspective begins at eye level — with a clear understanding of your organization, the way you work, your goals and your challenges.
By connecting the big picture and your picture, we help you achieve real-world results.
At Towers Watson, we believe we can fuel our innovation and growth — and strengthen our culture — by providing ample opportunities for associates with diverse perspectives and experiences to come together and work toward new solutions. We aim to develop a diverse workforce and create an inclusive, empowering environment for all associates — and our recruitment, retention and employee development programs are designed to reflect our commitment.
Read more about how we make diversity and inclusion real at Towers Watson in our Careers section.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT TOWERS WATSON
At Towers Watson, we recognize and understand the importance of supporting communities and protecting the environment in which we live, work and do business. Our overall intention and direction is to integrate the following commitments into our business strategy and day-to-day operations.
We are committed to:
- Making a positive impact through our matching gifts program contributions to charitable organizations focused on health and wellness, post-secondary education, inclusion and diversity, and disaster relief.
- Offering our associates opportunities to volunteer their time and talents or take on pro bono work to improve our communities.
- Minimizing environmental impacts and continuously improve our environmental performance, through:
- Reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by improving energy efficiency in our operation and reducing our need for business travel;
- Conserving and minimizing consumption of resources;
- Purchasing of environmentally-responsible products; and
- Minimizing the waste we send to landfill and promoting reusing and recycling of waste.
- Complying with applicable legal environmental requirements.
- Engaging and empowering our employees to participate and play an active role in our sustainability program.
To achieve our objectives, Towers Watson is committed to developing programs and initiatives for implementation across our global operation. We aim to set measurable targets to monitor and report our progress, enabling our stakeholders to track our performance in a transparent manner going forward.
For further information on CSR at Towers Watson, please email CSR@towerswatson.com.