Following on from our 2013 research report, Changing times, we have again surveyed a cross-section of superannuation funds to gauge how their member communication is moving into the digital world.
Read our report, The shift to digital, to find out:
- How superannuation funds are increasing their use of digital technology and which channels are the most popular versus those seen as effective
- The practical issues funds are facing in communicating to members using digital technology platforms
- How spending patterns have changed since 2013
- The future trends to look out for as communication shifts to digital
- Whether funds are on track to meet their 2013 predications or do we, as an industry, still have a long way to go?
The report also spotlights six funds that have shared their future digital direction and aims. Find out how UniSuper, Cbus, CareSuper, HESTA, Maritime Super and Australian Catholic Superannuation are increasing their digital footprint and where they see digital technology heading.