On-going competition for talent and limited salary budgets are making it more challenging than ever for you to create a remuneration strategy that will attract and retain high performing employees. To meet these challenges, you need access to the right remuneration data to ensure your organisation is competitively positioned to attract the talent you need and retain the valuable employees you have.
Towers Watson can help you build a competitive remuneration strategy that aligns with your organisation’s goals and objectives. Our methodology gives you the ability to level roles for benchmarking across industry sectors, as well as analyse total cash compensation, long-term incentives, total direct compensation and total rewards, whether you’re looking at manufacturing in North America, energy in the Middle East, pharmaceuticals in Brazil or technology in China.
And with salary survey databases that cover more than 110 countries, we have the data to assist you with all of your remuneration planning, benefit design, employment terms and conditions, and HR policies and practices needs, wherever you do business.
Our offerings include:
- Salary surveys that provide robust and detailed remuneration data for all industries and geographies, covering executives and employees at all levels — including data on more than nine million employees worldwide
- Globally consistent, flexible and easy-to-use job matching
- Broad coverage of employment terms and conditions, and prevailing benefit design practices
- Regional survey experts and local consulting offices that ensure decision-quality data that reflect local governing laws and cultural practices, and support your data interpretation and subsequent action plans
- Web-based data access, reporting and analytics tools via CompSource, our world-class data delivery tool
For information on our tools, products and services, or how to participate in our salary surveys, please visit twdataservices.com, or contact your local Towers Watson consultant.