Many insurers in mature markets such as Western Europe and North America are facing limited organic growth opportunities, insurance risk and capital management challenges, and increased regulation — factors that may persist for some time to come. In addition, certain insurance megatrends, including the rise of social media and the growth of big data, will pose additional hurdles for insurance industry growth well into the future.
- Does your company have an articulated risk and capital management strategy?
- How efficient are your financial modeling processes?
- Are you considering M&A opportunities in rapidly growing markets?
- Are you using predictive modeling to inform product management and pricing?
- How will shifting demographics affect your business?