Health care costs continue to rise around the world.
Towers Watson works closely with organizations to help control health care costs, while keeping employees healthy and productive. Our flexible solutions help you evaluate employee population health risks and needs, and develop global and local health and group benefit strategies. And they help you design, implement, fund and manage a variety of health and group benefit programs.
We can also help you assess, select and manage vendors and service providers.
Our capabilities include:
- Program Strategy, Design and Pricing
- Retiree Medical Benefit Strategy
- Vendor Evaluation, Selection and Management
- Performance Measurement and Monitoring
- Health Condition Management
- Health Promotion, Wellness and Productivity
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Consulting
- Pharmacy Group Purchasing
- Plan Management and Brokerage Services
- Workforce Well-Being Evaluation
- Disability and Absence Management
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Strategy and Operation
- Employee Education and Research
- Communication and Change Management
- Development of Funding Strategies
- Claim, Financial, and Operational Audits
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Reserve Setting
- Legislative and Regulatory Compliance
- Dependent Eligibility Verification Services