We were delighted to have 65 delegates join us at the Fullerton Hotel in
Singapore for our second Asia Pacific Data Insights Summit. This year’s summit
welcomed HR and Compensation & Benefits leaders from across Asia Pacific to
explore the Future of Rewards.
We thank our speakers for joining to share their Compensation & Benefits
stories, including new opportunities and challenges for employers, and how this
may impact their HR programmes.
The summit also provided a fantastic platform for our delegates to network
with their fellow professionals – and to interact at length with representatives
from our country and content booths. This was an invaluable opportunity to hear
insights and trends from 13 countries across the region, and see live
demonstrations of Towers Watson solutions including HR Software, Global Benefits
Solutions and Talent Assessment (Saville Consulting).
- Fermin Diez, Singapore Management University (SMU) led a thought
provoking session, sharing findings from recent studies on
- Deepa Zacharias, HR Leader, Amazon Web Services Asia, identified three
key attributes of the Future of Compensation under the rapidly evolving
environment for organisations.
- James Hewitt, Towers Watson’s HR Technology Leader, Asia Pacific,
introduced our session on how to leverage data and
technology to support business decisions.
- Lisa Donaldson, HR Technology Consultant, took the group through a case
study of Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), a leading global transportation service
- Our panel discussion was led by Jasbir Singh, Global Leader of Towers
Watson Data Services. We were delighted to have an experienced panel of
subject matter experts:
- Butch Clas, Human Resources Director – Dow Chemical Pacific
- Narasimhan SL, Regional Head of Talent Acquisition & Head of HR –
State Street Bank & Trust
- Gaia Gentili, Practice Leader, Data Services Singapore, Brunei,
Vietnam – Towers Watson
- Chris Mayes, Director of Benefits Optimisation – Towers Watson
- Joining Chris Mayes on stage to discuss the Future of Benefits were
Towers Watson leaders, Dr Rajeshree (Gina) Parekh, André Czanik and Mark
Whatley. They covered some of the key emerging trends in Benefits,
- Big data
- Individualisation and customization
- Shared responsibility
- Governance and oversight
- Total health management
To see more insights from the summit, we invite you to download our event summary.