Multinational companies have long wrestled with the challenge of effectively governing a global workforce. Striking the right balance between a globally consistent strategy and local flexibility requires ongoing monitoring, supported by a keen understanding of local regulations, cultures and demographics.
- Are you efficiently organised at the global, regional and local levels to execute on your compensation, benefit and other workforce strategies?
- Does your governance ensure systematic oversight of risks and opportunities while providing employees with competitive pay and benefits?
- Are you maximising the value your employees and organisations derive from your reward spend around the world
- Do you have a documented process to ensure your health and retirement programmes not only improve employees’ health but also comply with local laws and regulations?
- Do you have an effective strategy to reduce or control benefit costs?