Developing a retirement programme that helps employees achieve a comfortable retirement while working within the boundaries of an organisation’s financial resources can challenge the savviest organisation. Cost, risk and volatility remain key considerations, but organisations also grapple with the impact of their decisions on workforce planning and talent management.
- Have you reassessed your retirement programmes in light of capital market volatility, recent legislation and your organisation’s fiscal needs?
- What type and level of commitment is right for your organisation?
- Do you adjust your pension investment strategies to reflect variable interest rate environments?
- What strategies will help you achieve your pension de-risking goals?
- Are you investing in programme features that help employees understand their savings options and learn how to manage their investments to meet future needs?