Multinational pooling and captive benefit financing offer untapped potential for multinational companies to save money on their insurable benefits around the world. By better leveraging your global purchasing power through these innovative arrangements, you can maximize cost savings for employee benefit programs and optimize nonfinancial benefits, such as improved service and underwriting.
Willis Towers Watson's 2016 Multinational Pooling Network Matrix provides a complete listing of the eight key multinational pooling networks, their affiliated insurers across 187 countries and the offshore (third-country national or expat) capabilities for each. For each country, we have listed only insurers that can provide local admitted policies and products. Poolable coverages — life, accident, disability, medical and pension — are shown in brackets for each insurer.
As specialists in this field, Willis Towers Watson looks forward to helping you maximize cost savings via your pooling and captive arrangements. We can assist clients in all elements of multinational pooling, including:
- Multinational pooling, and captive feasibility assessment and implementation
- Global benefit funding strategy development
- Performance assessments of current multinational pools and local funding alternatives
- Ongoing management of pooling or captive arrangements — an area where many companies are looking for external help
- Participation in our exclusive Captive User Group meetings, which have been running successfully for over a decade
We will continue to monitor changes in the pooling network members and be available to update you on any major changes that occur across the global insurance provider market.