ResQ is the industry-leading loss reserving system for insurance and reinsurance. It combines powerful modeling and reserving methods with flexible mechanisms to structure, access and manage data sets. ResQ software is built on more than a decade of development and innovation.
- Access a wide range of best practice claim projection, adjustment, result selection and combination methods with powerful custom calculation features presented through an intuitive graphical user interface
- Reduce opportunity for human error through use of automation wizards, management of aggregation calculations across projects and use of a comprehensive programming interface that can be used to embed ResQ in wider data systems and automate complex tasks
- Offers an integrated solution that combines powerful reserving and data management to deliver efficient team-based reserving with enforced consistency across a project
- Increase confidence in setting reserves through improved understanding of reserve estimate variability, using ResQ's optional Stochastic simulation capability
- Receive support for Sarbanes-Oxley and Solvency II compliant processes, with tighter data security, audit logs and lockdown of project elements after appropriate review
ResQ software is available in several configurations to help you solve your business challenges with the most appropriate tools.