Radar Live is point-of-sale insurance rating software that builds on, and completely integrates with, the analytical software Emblem, Classifier, Radar Base and Radar Optimiser. It harnesses the analysis of this software by directly using insurance pricing models developed by analysts and replicating their results exactly in a calculation engine that interfaces with existing IT administration systems.
Radar Live allows prices, adjustments, scores and other metrics developed in Radar to be deployed directly to a rating system calculated in real time. In markets where regulation permits, this can include policy- or risk-level optimization.
The insurance rating software is easy to use and maintain, well documented and fully supported by our specialist technology consulting services, enabling the development of consistent, transferable skill sets among actuarial and underwriting teams that help them make better pricing decisions.
- Pricing sophistication, permitting both simple and highly complex pricing methodologies
- Pricing agility
- Rapid speed to market
- Rapid reaction to market developments
- Great accuracy of rate deployment
- Significant operational efficiency
- Protection of robust audit and governance controls
- System scalability that can cope with hundreds of millions of quotes per year