Global compensation planning is about striking the right balance. Willis Towers Watson Compensation Planning Software helps companies design, build and manage an effective compensation structure that places total compensation within the context of performance, market benchmarks and long-term talent investments.
The Willis Towers Watson Difference
Imagine empowering managers to respond nimbly to the productivity and aspirations of employees while effortlessly complying with the strategy, guidelines and budget of the global compensation program. That’s the Willis Towers Watson difference.
- Dynamic Compensation Planning — Help managers differentiate the mix of rewards compared to established guidelines through visual tools.
- Decision Guidelines — Guide manager decisions in alignment with compensation plan goals through system rules.
- Real-time Budget Monitoring — Provide oversight and insight into how individual compensation allocations impact overall budget spend.
- Transparent Communication — Provide managers with further insight to engage individuals in understanding the impact of individual and overall business results through total pay statements.
- Program Administration — Simplify the salary planning process and manage the incentive reward process for plans with varying levels of complexity, including handling complex plan calculations (via the Expression Builder).
Click to enlarge screens
Discover Willis Towers Watson HR Software
Willis Towers Watson HR Software can handle the complex needs of multinational corporations while also delivering personal and engaging employee experiences.