Empower your organization with an agile employee listening strategy that enables you to drive change and monitor its effects to enhance the employee experience.
THE WILLIS TOWERS WATSON DIFFERENCE
Willis Towers Watson Pulse Software allows you to quickly access employee opinions and reactions to events, giving leaders insight to enhance the employee experience. The software empowers your organization to develop an agile employee listening strategy — one that enables you to drive change and monitor its effects. Employee insight for a better employee experience. That’s the Willis Towers Watson difference.
- Survey when you want — Design and deploy employee surveys as needed and on demand. Write questions or select them from the Willis Towers Watson library or your organization’s past surveys.
- One-stop shop — Use a single platform for annual census, pulse, onboarding and exit surveys.
- Executive quality reporting — Leverage preloaded PowerPoint reporting templates — standard with each pulse survey.
- Multilingual — Customize your surveys using built-in, multilingual questionnaires and reporting templates.
- Benchmark database — Access Willis Towers Watson’s extensive database of employee opinion benchmarks, updated annually, including more than 400 norms and 400 library items.
- Speed — Send automated invitations and reminders, track results in real-time while the survey is live, and access all reports as soon as it closes.
- Support options – Put yourself in control with self-service, or opt for project management support from Willis Towers Watson.
Also, Willis Towers Watson Pulse Software includes built-in guidance on how to design and deploy employee surveys and effectively respond to the results. We’ve based this guidance on our 40-plus years of helping clients use data to improve the employee experience.
Click to enlarge screens
Discover Willis Towers Watson HR Software
Willis Towers Watson HR Software can handle the complex needs of multinational corporations while also delivering personal and engaging employee experiences.