Empower your organization with an agile employee listening strategy that enables you to drive change and monitor its effects to enhance the employee experience.
THE WILLIS TOWERS WATSON DIFFERENCE
Willis Towers Watson Pulse Software allows you to quickly access employee opinions and reactions to events, giving leaders insight to enhance the employee experience. The software empowers your organization to develop an agile employee listening strategy — one that enables you to drive change and monitor its effects. Employee insight for a better employee experience. That’s the Willis Towers Watson difference.
- One stop shop — Use a single platform for census, pulse, onboarding and exit surveys.
- Survey when you want — Design and deploy employee surveys, as needed, and on demand.
- Ask the right questions — Use any of the available survey templates, select questions from the Willis Towers Watson library or create them from scratch. Demographic information can be collected during the survey or preloaded from your HRIS.
- Multilingual — Localize your surveys using built-in multilingual questionnaires and reporting templates. (Over 70 languages supported.)
- Benchmark database — Access Willis Towers Watson’s extensive database of over 400 employee opinion benchmarks, which are updated annually.
- Speed — Send automated invitations and reminders, track returns and results in realtime while the survey is live.
- Executive quality reporting — Leverage preloaded PowerPoint reporting templates.
- Support options — Put yourself in control with self-service, or opt for project management support from Willis Towers Watson.
Also, Willis Towers Watson Pulse Software includes built-in guidance on how to design and deploy employee surveys and effectively respond to the results. We’ve based this guidance on our 40-plus years of helping clients use data to improve the employee experience.
Click to enlarge screens
Discover Willis Towers Watson HR Software
Willis Towers Watson HR Software can handle the complex needs of multinational corporations while also delivering personal and engaging employee experiences.