Multinational companies have long wrestled with the challenge of effectively governing and managing a global workforce. Striking the right balance between a globally consistent strategy and local flexibility requires ongoing monitoring, supported by a keen understanding of local regulations, cultures and demographics. And when done right, headquarters can add significant value beyond what local entities can achieve on their own.
- Are you efficiently organized at the global, regional and local levels to execute on your compensation, benefit and other workforce strategies?
- Does your governance ensure systematic oversight of risks and opportunities while providing employees with competitive benefits?
- Are you maximizing the value your employees and organizations derive from your reward spend around the world?
- Do you have a documented process to ensure your health and retirement programs not only improve employees’ health but also comply with local laws and regulations?
- Do you have an effective global workforce strategy to reduce or control benefit costs?