This way to empowered
Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Accounts, delivered with our traditional administration and marketplace solutions, empower employees and retirees to make their own decisions about how to use their benefit dollars through flexible, tax-advantaged medical spending and savings accounts. The range of account types we offer and administer includes: health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health reimbursement accounts (HRAs).
Smart for your company:
- One integrated platform provides easy administration of all account types with built-in dashboards and extensive reporting.
- Configurable settings accommodate your chosen plan design(s).
- Direct access to a toll-free service number provides fast issue resolution for your employees (and reduces calls to your HR team).
- Extensive information security infrastructure protects personal information.
Good for your employees and retirees:
- Easy account access and up-to-the-minute account information — Our technology is equipped with an intuitive workflow and features that simplify transactions and facilitate engagement.
- Anytime, anywhere access — Users can check their account balances via a mobile app, photograph and upload receipts, submit claims and initiate inquiries.
- Experienced consultative support — We offer easy access to professionals through a mobile app, online portal, call center and automated help desk.
- Leading-edge, flexible technology — Our platform, launched in 2001, has been fine-tuned over the years to support all account types and offer an excellent employee, retiree and employer experience.
With Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Accounts, you can offer:
||Health savings accounts (HSAs)
||HSAs deliver significant tax and retirement savings opportunities to your employees. HSAs are owned and managed by employees so they can determine, over time, how and when to spend (or save) their health care dollars.
||Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
||FSAs provide a tax-free way for employees to put aside money for medical, dental, vision and prescription expenses not covered by their health plan. These FSAs can be standard or limited purpose for pairing with an HSA.
||Health reimbursement accounts (HRAs)
||HRAs give employees a tax-advantaged way to pay for expenses not covered by their health plan. An HRA is funded solely by the employer or plan sponsor.
||Dependent care flexible spending accounts
||Dependent care FSAs provide employees with tax-preferred options for managing care for children and dependent adults.
Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Accounts can be seamlessly integrated into our existing suite of solutions. Talk to a Willis Towers Watson consultant about account types that can complement your health plan offering(s) and be administered seamlessly through our state-of-the-art technology and services platform.
Learn more about Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Accounts for Health and Wealth Management today. Contact your Willis Towers Watson representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a financial services provider or a benefit administrator looking for an administrator for consumer health savings accounts or reimbursement arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Accounts were previously available under the brand Acclaris.