This way to your goals
Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Delivery and Administration North America solutions empower employers, employees and retirees to better navigate the changing world of benefits. Our solutions provide a tailored, integrated experience that combines benefit consulting expertise with innovative, user-centered technology.
On the road to a better future — and a better now
Our benefit solutions help your employees and retirees to become more empowered and confident in their benefit decision making.
Solutions for retirees
Our solutions for retirees enable employers and plan sponsors to honor their commitment to retirees while reducing long-term financial liabilities and administrative burden.
The benefit offering we craft together will be aligned with your needs and goals, the unique characteristics of your workforce and your budgetary directives.
Our Benefits Delivery and Administration solutions offer:
- A personalized enrollment experience for employees and retirees, which can be delivered under our consumer-friendly Via Benefits™ brand, or your own brand for select services
- A user-centered approach that results in a customized journey for employers, employees and retirees by providing flexible offerings that meet them where they are and evolve as they do
- A highly efficient benefits administration process
- A holistic offering of health, wealth, protection and lifestyle benefits designed to meet diverse needs and preferences
- Access to both intuitive technology and real-world human expertise from trained professionals — so your people can utilize resources based on their preferences and needs
- Wholly owned and integrated solutions for companies of all sizes
Employers who work with us benefit from:
- Unrivalled benefit consulting and outsourcing experience
- Proven track record of successfully operating benefit marketplaces for active employees and retirees
- Our commitment to this space, demonstrated by our investments to own the benefit delivery experience from start to finish
No other company is better prepared to reduce your administrative burden, reign in skyrocketing costs, keep your promises to retirees, help you attract great talent, and better engage and retain your diverse workforce. Talk to a Willis Towers Watson consultant to see what we can do for your organization.
For multinational employers, we have a suite of global benefit management services that includes placement, coordination and administration of medical, dental and protection (life, accident and disability) benefits, underpinned by our unique, integrated technology. Learn more about our global services and solutions.
Learn more about Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Delivery and Administration solutions today. Contact your Willis Towers Watson representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, email@example.com should be used for business related inquires only. For retiree service-related questions please click here.
- Benefits Accounts services are provided by Acclaris, Inc.
- Benefits Outsourcing services are provided by Towers Watson Delaware, Inc.
- Group Marketplace services are provided by various entities including Towers Watson Delaware, Inc. and/or its corporate affiliates depending on your location and other factors. Additional information is available upon request.
- Individual Marketplace services are provided by Extend Health, Inc., and all insurance is offered through Extend Insurance Services, LLC.
Note: Extend Insurance Services, LLC is changing its d/b/a from Towers Watson’s OneExchange to Via Benefits Insurance Services.